The school hires its facilities to community groups, private individuals and small business. Please contact us for room hire availability and bookings.
Yeronga State High School has a number of facilities. For any enquiries, please contact the office on (07) 3249 1400 or email Alli Fitzpatrick.
Conditions of hire
- Must have Public Liability Insurance
- No Smoking - Education Queensland Policy
- No Alcohol - Education Queensland Policy Facilities
- Not available for hire during school holidays
- No casual bookings, one-off bookings
Facilities for hire
- Auditorium - 180 seat capacity (not available for casual bookings)
- Hall - 600 seat capacity (not available for casual bookings)
- Sports Centre (not available for casual bookings) - recently refurbished polished timber floor (BCC grant supported) with line markings for:
- Volleyball (3 courts)
- Basketball (1 court)
- Badminton (4 courts)
- Netball (1 court)
Other facilities are available for hire at the discretion of Yeronga State High School Administration.