2 x Ovals for various sports
- 1 x Football Pitch
- 2 x Touch Football Fields
- 2 x Tennis courts
- 2 x Futsal courts
- 2 x Basketball court
- 2 x Netball courts
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Yoga rooms
- Rock Climbing
- Indoor futsal court
- Indoor Basketball court
- 3 x Volleyball courts
- 4 x Badminton courts
- Table Tennis
Creative and Performing Arts Facilities
- Air-conditioned Performing Arts auditorium that sits 180 people
- Art studio and classroom spaces featuring a pottery kiln
- Green screen room (for filming purposes)
- Air conditioned Dance studios
- Air-conditioned Music room, practice rooms and a recording studio
- Multiple air-conditioned computer labs with 3D printing facilities
- Design classrooms with access to subtractive technologies:
- Laser cutting and CNC milling
Trade Training Centre
- Furnishing, Engineering and Automotive
Yeronga State High School boasts many amazing facilities; two of these facilities are our trade training centres. These simulated work environments provide students with the opportunities to gain skills and knowledge as well as experience in operating industry standard equipment in a range of specialised areas.
Our state of the art furnishing trade-training centre built in 2017 has been set up to simulate the Furnishing and Cabinet Making industries. Through the study of this course students gain experiences in machinery operation, using hand and power tools, reading and interpreting plans, constructing furniture items, carrying out measurement and calculations and workplace communication.
- Automotive and Engineering
Our automotive and engineering centre has been set up to simulate the engineering and automotive industry. This facility houses quality equipment but most notably it includes car hoists, tyre changers, tyre balancer, lathes and welding bays. Through the study of these courses, students gain experiences that include MIG and TIG welding, car servicing, tyre changing/balancing, fitting and turning and general engineering skills.
At the successful completion of the courses, students gain a Certificate II in Furniture Making Pathways, Certificate II in Engineering Pathways or Certificate II in Automotive Preparation Pathways nationally recognised qualifications that provide student with a pathway to skilled training and employment.
Outdoor Learning Area
- A special outdoor learning area for students and it is also an area for students to enjoy during break times.
- Our Science Hub provides labs for each of the Senior Sciences we offer: Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Each lab caters for the unique experimental requirements for students to conduct investigations for learning and assessment needs. Our laboratories are set up in such a way as to easily facilitate teaching and learning.
- All of our laboratories meet the highest safety standards and are very well resourced to meet the rigor of the Australian Curriculum and Senior Sciences.